Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Future!

Hi, everyone. As you can tell, it has been awhile since I last posted on here.  I have been thinking about Notes to Walt a great deal, contemplating how I want to move forward with the blog or if I even WANT to move forward with it. One thing that was important to me was that if I chose to move forward with it, I wanted it to be more focused. But how?

As I said, I gave it a lot of thought and think I have figured it out! Notes to Walt will continue as a review blog. I'll watch a movie or short or read a Disney comic and then give my thoughts on it. After the review proper, I will give some ideas on how the characters and/or events from that piece of Disney media might be incorporated into the parks.

My plan is to publish twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesday will be a straight up review of something classic like a movie or well-known short, or something like that. Thursdays will be what I'm calling "Disneyana Obscura." For those entries I will find something a bit more obscure or older or even something that isn't necessarily from Disney, but which is about Disney. 

I hope this sounds interesting to you all because I'm pretty excited about it! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment