Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why I Am Now Pumped for Avengers 2 *Spoilery*

Say it with me everyone: Hulkbuster armor.

HULKBUSTER ARMOR!!!!!!!!

As seen last night on the Marvel: Building a Universe special, concept art for the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron was shown depicting Hulk battling Iron Man.  Normally that wouldn't be a fair fight (Hulk eat metal man for breakfast), but Tony seems to have come prepared with 12 foot tall armor designed to fight the green goliath!  Early, un-CGIed footage was also shown of the epic battle taking place in Johannesburg and it involved a semi- truck getting tossed around like a little doll.

Ugh, I can't wait!  I guess Captain America will have to hold me over.

Want some more info? http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/9-things-learned-marvel-studios-assembling-universe-021719525.html

No comments:

Post a Comment